Dr. Cole, Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon
Harvey “Chip” Cole, III, MD is not just a surgeon, he is a nationally and internationally recognized, quadruple board certified surgeon, specializing in Oculoplastic and Cosmetic surgery of the eyes and face – both reconstructive and rejuvenative. He is an innovative and accomplished physician, educator, pioneer and surgeon, credited with over 15,000 surgeries for patients ranging from infants to the elderly, during the past decade. Dr. Cole has pioneered new techniques and employs these, along with world-class technologies, to achieve outstanding results for his patients. Dr. Cole is one of only 400 board certified Oculoplastic surgeons worldwide which has propelled him to become one of America’s Top 10 Cosmetic Eye Surgeons. Using his vast knowledge, skillful, artistic experience and ultra-precise processes enables him to achieve anti-aging, eye and facial rejuvenation and reconstructive results that are unsurpassed.
Known as the “Botox Expert”, Dr. Cole is one of the nation’s leading BOTOX® instructors teaching other physicians the correct and precise administration techniques that ensure optimum results. He is also a pioneer and instructor in surgical and non-surgical laser procedures. During his career over the past 25 years, his dedication to patient safety, comprehensive care in excellence, relentless pursuit of precision in eye surgeries and ongoing development of the safest, most effective anti-aging and facial rejuvenation procedures have thrust Dr. Cole into a special league among world-renowned surgeons.
- Harper’s Bazaar Magazine – Named one of country’s Top 10 cosmetic eye surgeons
- Town and Country Magazine's Directory – named as one of Top Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – Achievement Award – Golden Scalpel Award (for Surgical Excellence)
- Ochsner Clinic – Intern of the Year
- James H. Allen Award for Excellence in Ophthalmology
- Marvin H. Quickert Award for Most Outstanding Thesis
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Southern Medical Association – Most Outstanding Research Award, C.S. O’Brien Professorship
- American Medical Association – Physician Recognition Award
- Outstanding Young Men of America Award
AREAS OF PERSONAL INTEREST
Chip and his wife Susan, a registered nurse, have been together since junior high school. They have been married for 30 years, are proud parents of 3 adult children (ages 23, 25 and 26) and reside in the Atlanta area. Dr. Cole enjoys time with his family and – as busy as he is – even takes time to walk the family dog.